THE PRIORITY DEADLINE FOR CONFERENCE ASSISTANTS APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY MARCH 8, 2024. The application will close on Monday March 18, 2024.
- Residence Life Conference Services offers valuable work experience as a Summer Conference Staff Supervisor or Conference Assistant.
- This opportunity is for continuing Rutgers students only.
- All positions are full-time beginning in mid‐May and continuing through the end of August.
- Standard office hours are required, plus evenings and weekends as dictated by the conference schedules.
- Conference Staff Supervisors must work additional hours for training throughout the spring semester.
- Conference Assistants will earn $15.13 per hour.
- Conference Staff Supervisors will earn $16.50 per hour.
- All Conference Services staff are encouraged to live on campus and are provided a single bedroom in an apartment at no cost to the employee (Staff Supervisors must live on campus).
To view the job description and the application, please follow the links provided below:
Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to each individual applicant. You will be contacted only if you have been selected for an interview. If you have any questions, you may contact the Residence Life Conference Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org