- Residence Life Conference Services offers valuable summer work experience as a Summer Conference Assistant.
- All positions are full time beginning in mid‐May and continuing through the end of August.
- Summer flexibility to work daytime office hours, some evenings and most weekends is required.
- This opportunity is for continuing Rutgers students only.
- Conference Assistant positions pay $14.00 per hour.
- All Conference Services staff are encouraged to share an on‐campus apartment (single bedroom), at no cost to the employee.
- Staff Supervisors are required to live in an on-campus apartment, at no cost to the employee, to facilitate on‐call responsibilities.
To view the job description and the application, please follow the links provided below:
Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to each individual applicant. You will be contacted only if you have been selected for an interview. If you have any questions, you may contact the Residence Life Conference Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org