Meet the Staff
Built in 1979, the Starkey Apartments are garden-style apartments located on the Cook Campus and is home to the Seeing-Eye Puppy Raisers Community.
Number of Students: 384 (undergraduates/graduates)
Number of Floors: 3
Average Room Size: 11 x 18
Availability: Continuing students, Single graduate students
Contract Type: Undergraduate Academic Year (Two Semesters), Graduate Full Calendar Year – 12 Month Contracts (Two semesters and all breaks)
Near the Cook Student Center, Cook/Douglass Recreation Center, and intramural fields. Also a short walk to Neilson Dining Hall.
- Laundry facility and main lounge located in PAL Building
- Ramp leading into building entranceway
- Basketball courts
*Students living in air-cooled halls are encouraged to review our moisture control resources.
What’s included in my apartment?
- Twin extra long bed and mattress
- Blinds or curtains
- Cable TV ready (in every room)
- Wifi in bedrooms
- Linoleum flooring/carpeted flooring
- Arm chair
- Dining room table and chairs
- Kitchen island with chairs
- Full size refrigerator
- Cabinet space
- Pantry room