Summer Session Housing
The 2023 Summer Session Housing application is now open!
Summer Session Housing is offered at Livingston Apartments. Pre-Summer Housing is also available at Livingston Apartments May 11-May 28. Students must be registered for summer session courses to be eligible. Summer housing is $260.00 per week, per person. See FAQs below for more information.
Below is the list of the end dates for summer session housing contracts:
Housing Sessions - Summer 2023
|Session Type||Session Dates||Cost|
|4 Week A||May 29 – June 23||$1040|
|4 Week B||June 26 – July 21||$1040|
|5 Week||July 10 – August 16||$1,300|
|6 Week A||May 29 – July 7||$1,560|
|6 Week B||June 26 – August 4||$1,560|
|7 Week||June 26 – August 16||$1,820|
|8 Week||May 29 – July 21||$2,080|
|10 Week||May 29 – August 5||$2,600|
|11 Week||May 29 – August 16||$2,860|
Questions can be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 848-445-0750.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I live off campus, can I move onto campus for summer session?
Yes, all current students may apply for summer school housing.
- I need to stay on campus for summer, but there are no classes available for what I need. Can I remain on campus?
Students who don’t plan to be registered may apply, however, we will review your application on a case-by-case basis.
- My lease is ending off campus. What should I do?
You may apply for summer session housing on-campus or if you wish to remain off-campus you can contact the Off-Campus Living Office, 848-932-5500 or RUoffcampus@echo.rutgers.edu for assistance and advice.
- I only need to stay on campus until my flight is available to go home, probably 10 days or so. What can I do?
You may remain on campus for a short period due to such circumstances. When you apply for summer housing, be sure to indicate the date you are leaving the country.
- If I stay for a short time after my move-out date, will I need to move to a new residence hall?
It is possible you will need to move to another hall, however, students that live in a space that is identified as a summer housing space may be permitted to remain. This is handled case-by-case.