- All eligible students who wish to live on the New Brunswick campus are required to apply for a housing selection number between Monday, January 15, 2018 and Tuesday, January 23, 2018. The date and time you apply does not affect your housing selection number.
- Once your housing selection application is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to your email account on file with the Residence Life Assignments Office. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please contact the Assignments Office at (848)-445-0750.
- After the application period ends on January 23, all students who have submitted an application will be randomly assigned a computer-generated housing selection number. This number will be used throughout all the selection processes.
- All applicants will receive notification of their housing selection number via email on Thursday, January 25, 2018.
- Once you receive a housing selection number, please be sure to review the housing options section of this website and the housing selection calendar to participate in each process. Students may not participate in any sign up process, including special programs, without a housing selection number.
- Residents who do not apply for a housing selection number by January 23 will not be eligible to participate in the housing selection process and must sign up for the waiting list the last week of March.
Please note: This housing selection application is an agreement to reside on campus for the 2018-2019 year but is not binding until you select a housing space online, or are assigned a space through a special process.