The Entrepreneurship and Innovation LLC invites first-year students who embrace and thrive on creativity, innovation and big ideas, to immerse themselves in entrepreneurship. This community will provide you the opportunity to take an idea from conception to a business plan. It will allow you to create the mindset and the networks to gain a head start in your entrepreneurship journey.
Due to COVID-19, we have removed the residential requirement, and have instead moved our learning communities online.
- Build a network of likeminded leaders that will serve as a sounding board for your ideas.
- Create a vision and blueprint to actualize your dreams and goals.
- Learn entrepreneurial hacks and leadership skills that allow you to outperform peers and shorten your learning curve, to gain the edge that you need to achieve your goals.
- Learn from industry leaders that have come before you.
- Access and enroll in classes that are otherwise limited to only upper-class students. Courses will allow you to build a personal brand, unleash super powers, develop a mentorship manifesto, and more!
- HIGHLY ENCOURAGED attendance at Leadership and Experiential Learning’s Discovery Program in late August—a two-day virtual immersion experience encouraging conversations around social justice, sustainability, community service and entrepreneurship with a thread of activism and advocacy. More information will be shared.
To be eligible, students must:
Open to first-year students affiliated with SAS, SEBS, RBS who place into Basic Composition or higher for English testing.
Make Rutgers home! We’d like you to begin to connect with students, faculty, and staff even before the start of classes. LLC orientation is currently scheduled to occur virtually on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 (including an introduction to the LLC staff, a meet-and-greet with your staff/faculty partners, and a campus social).
Full participation and engagement in all program experiences sponsored by the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Living-Learning Community.
HIGHLY ENCOURAGED attendance at Leadership and Experiential Learning’s Discovery Program in late August: a two-day virtual immersion experience encouraging conversations around social justice, sustainability, community service and entrepreneurship with a thread of activism and advocacy. More information will be shared.
- Fall: Students will be enrolled in:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship for 3 credits
- Spring: Students will be enrolled in:
- Rutgers Entrepreneurship Academy of Leadership (REAL) for 1 credit
Students will have exclusive access to sections of these classes.
Download a sample syllabus for this community. Please note: Syllabi and Instructors change over time, so this may not be the exact syllabus or course content that you will take as a future participant.