Meet the Staff
Perry Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1986 and is named for Enos Johnson Perry, an expert in animal husbandry. Perry invented the process used for the artificial insemination of cows. Perry Hall is also home to the RU-tv WeatherWatcher Living-Learning Community.
Type: Traditional Residence Hall
Number of Students: 175
Number of Floors: 4
Average Room Size: 11 x 18
Availability: First-year students
Contract Type: Undergraduate Academic Year (Two Semesters)
Near the Cook Student Center, Cook/Douglass Recreation Center, and intramural fields. Also a short walk to Neilson Dining Hall.
- Vending machines
- Wifi throughout the building
- Laundry facility
- Park/playground, basketball court, tennis court
- Building main lounge
- Building study lounge
- Floor lounge(s)
- Flat screen television(s) (with cable)
- Pool table, foosball table
- Communal kitchen (with stovetop and oven) (on every floor/wing)
- Communal bathroom (separated by gender)
- Ramp leading into building an entranceway
- Automated building entrance doors
*Students living in air-cooled halls are encouraged to review our moisture control resources.
What’s included in my room?
- Twin extra long bed and mattress
- Closet space
- Blinds or curtains
- Mirrors (in every room)
- Wifi in bedrooms
- Hardwood flooring
- Carpeted flooring