- All eligible students who wish to live on the New Brunswick campus are required to apply for a lottery number between Monday, January 16, 2017 and Tuesday, January 24, 2017. The date and time you apply does not affect your lottery number.
- Once your lottery application is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to your email account on file with the Residence Life Assignments Office. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please contact the Assignments Office at (848)-445-0750.
- After the application period ends on January 24, all students who have submitted an application will be randomly assigned a computer-generated lottery number. This number will be used throughout all the selection processes.
- All applicants will receive notification of their lottery number via email on Thursday, January 26th, 2017.
- Once you receive a lottery number, please be sure to review the housing options section of this website and the lottery calendar to participate in each process. Students may not participate in any sign up process, including special programs, without a lottery number.
- Residents who do not apply for a lottery number by January 24 will not be eligible to participate in the lottery process and must sign up for the waiting list the last week of March.
Please note: This lottery application is an agreement to reside on campus for the 2017-2018 year but is not binding until you select a housing space online, or are assigned a space through a special process.