Meet the Staff
Built in 1929, Leupp Hall is a traditional residence hall at the heart of the College Avenue campus. It is located near 12 other residence halls on College Ave, making one feel connected with their community. Leupp is one of the halls considered a part of the “Bishop Quad” and is home to the French Language & Culture Living-Learning Community.
Centrally located on College Avenue Campus, placing it adjacent to University services including the: College Avenue Gym, Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, Health Services, and academic buildings. A few shorts blocks to downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue.
- Air conditioning (lounges only)
- Vending machines
- Wifi throughout the building
- Laundry facility
- Building main lounge
- Floor lounges
- Flat screen televisions (with cable)
- Pool table, ping pong table, piano
- Communal refrigerator
- Communal bathroom (separated by gender)
- Private shower available in hall
- Ramp leading into building an entrance way
- Ramps only accessible to first floor of Leupp, Wessels, and Pell buildings
What’s included in my room?
- Twin extra long bed and mattress
- Closet space
- Blinds or curtains
- Mirrors (in every room)
- Cable TV ready (in every room)
- Wifi in bedrooms
- Linoleum flooring