Meet the Staff
The Busch, Engineering, Science and Technology (B.E.S.T) Hall opened in 2011. B.E.S.T. Hall is a 3-building, 500-bed special interest community. Students who live in B.E.S.T. Hall are enrolled in the Schools of Engineering, Arts & Sciences, and Pharmacy. In order to live in B.E.S.T. Hall, students are required to maintain active participation in the B.E.S.T. Hall community and must maintain a clean judicial record.
Number of Students: 500
Number of Floors: 4
Average Room Size: 273 square feet
Availability: First year & continuing students in the schools of Pharmacy, Engineering, or School of Arts & Sciences with an interest in science.
Contract Type: Undergraduate Academic Year (Two Semesters)
The Busch Dining Hall, Busch Student Center, Busch Recreation Center, Pharmacy, Science Labs, Engineering Buildings, University bus stops.
- Air conditioning available throughout the building
- Vending machines
- Wifi throughout the building
- Laundry facility
- Computer lab
- Building main lounge
- Building study lounge
- Floor lounges
- Flat screen television(s) (with cable)
- Pool table, foosball table
- Communal kitchen with oven (no stove top) (on every floor)
- Public bathroom available on first floor of WEST building
- Ramp leading into building an entrance way
- Automated building entrance doors (automated swipe door is only on east)
What’s included in my room?
- Twin extra long bed and mattress
- Blinds or curtains
- Mirrors (in every room)
- Wifi in bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Hardwood flooring
- Private bathroom in room