Woodbury Bunting-Cobb Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1959. It is named for Mary Putnam Woodbury (1846-1914), the woman credited with establishing the first free circulating library in New Jersey in 1883. Her husband was James Neilson (Neilson Dining Hall). Woodbury was active in many New Brunswick charitable organizations and is responsible for starting kindergarten and manual training classes in the city.
Adjacent to Neilson Dining Hall and intramural fields. A short walk to the Douglass Student Center, library, Cook Campus Center, Cook/Douglass Recreation Center, Music Library, Rutgers Arts Center Complex, and Loree Gym.
- Wifi in all rooms
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Community Kitchen
- Computer lab in building
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Laundry room in building
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Cable TV and Ethernet