Tinsley Hall is a traditional residence hall erected in 1962. It is named for the generous benefactor John F. Tinsley (1880-1952). Tinsley was an Alumni Trustee of Rutgers University (1932-1939) and a trustee of the university from 1939-52. It is located on “Bishop Beach”, at the center of campus located near 12 other residence halls on College Ave, making one feel connected with their community. It is also adjacent to the Rutgers Student Center, Brower Commons Dining Hall, the College Avenue Gym and Au Bon Pain.
Adjacent to Brower Commons Dining Hall, Health Services, and Rutgers Student Center. A short walk to the College Avenue Gym and Alexander Library. Easy access to College Avenue academic buildings. Just a short walk to downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue shops and restaurants.
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Community Kitchen
- Wifi in all rooms
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Main lounge
- Each room has two closets