Perry Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1986 and is named for Enos Johnson Perry, an expert in animal husbandry. Perry invented the process used for the artificial insemination of cows.
Near the Cook Student Center, Cook/Douglass Recreation Center, and intramural fields. Also a short walk to Neilson Dining Hall.
- Wifi in all rooms
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Main lounge
- Laundry room in building
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Each room has two closets
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Community Kitchen
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Basketball Courts
- Air cooled
- There are two bathrooms per floor