Old Gibbons Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1926. Old Gibbons consists of individual houses and are located on Douglass Campus.
Near the Mason Gross School of Arts and Neilson Dining Hall.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Wifi in all rooms
- Each room has two closets