Mettler Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1964 at the heart of College Avenue campus. It is located on “Bishop Beach”, at the center of the residential part of campus, making one feel connected with the community.
Centrally located on College Avenue Campus, placing it adjacent to University services including: College Avenue Gym, Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, Health Services, and academic buildings. A few short blocks to downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue.
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Community Kitchen
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Wifi in all rooms
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Laundry room in building
- Main lounge
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Microwave/refrigerator unit