Lippincott Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1962. It is named for Miriam Lee Early Lippincott, trustee of Rutgers (1932-1947). She served as a member of the Board of Managers and Trustees Committee of New Jersey College for Women (now Douglass College), and as a member of the New Jersey State Federation of Women’s Clubs. Lippincott was a pioneer in the fight-cancer movement in New Jersey. Resulting from her generous donations to Douglass College, the Barbara Lee Lippincott Scholarship was instituted in 1938.
A short walk to Neilson Dining Hall, Cook Student Center, Cook/Douglass Recreation Center, and intramural fields. Also close to the Douglass College Center and the Rutgers Arts Complex.
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Wifi in all rooms
- Each room has two closets
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Community Kitchen
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor