Katzenbach Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1963. It was named for Marie Hilson Katzenbach (1882-1970), trustee of Rutgers University (1932-1970). She served on the State Board of Education as a member, vice president, and president. Katzenbach also served on the boards of several educational and social service institutions benefiting disadvantaged children. In 1956, she received the annual award for Distinguished Service to Education from the New Jersey Education Association.
Neilson Dining Hall, Cook Student Center, Cook/Douglass Recreation Center, intramural fields, Hickman Hall, Rutgers Arts Center Complex, Loree Gym, Douglass College Center.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Wifi in all rooms
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Outdoor Gazebo
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Main lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge