Jameson Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1927. These residences have cherry furniture throughout all the rooms. Jameson is comprised of several buildings surrounding a wide courtyard and is also home to the Willets Health Center and the Cabaret Theatre.
Jameson is located on the side of campus facing downtown New Brunswick and is a short walk to the Douglass Student Center and the Mabel Smith Douglass Library.
- Each room has two closets
- Wifi in all rooms
- Main lounge
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Community Kitchen
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Laundry room in building