Hardenbergh Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1956. It is located on the College Avenue Campus and is one of the “River Halls” that overlook the Raritan River.
Adjacent to the Student Activities Center and convenience store. A short walk to Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, College Avenue Gym, Health Services, and academic buildings. Just blocks from downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue shops and restaurants.
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Community Kitchen
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Basketball Courts
- Air cooled
- Lounge on every floor
- Each room has two closets
- Wifi in all rooms
- Laundry room in building
- Cable TV and Ethernet