Frelinghuysen Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1956. It is located on the College Avenue Campus and is one of the “River Halls” that overlook the Raritan River.
Adjacent to the Student Activities Center and convenience store. A short walk to Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, College Avenue Gym, Health Services, and academic buildings. Just blocks from downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue shops and restaurants.
- Basketball Courts
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Community Kitchen
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Wifi in all rooms
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Lounge on every floor
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Laundry room in building