MaintenanceCollege Avenue Housing
Halls & Apartments
College Ave. Campus
Wessels is a traditional residence hall built in 1929. It is located near 12 other residence halls on College Ave, making one feel connected with their community. Wessels is one of the halls considered a part of the "College Ave Quads."
New Brunswick NJ, 08901-1175
Wessels is at the center of the College Avenue Campus and therefore very close to Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, College Avenue Gym, Alexander Library, Health Services, and academic buildings. Just a short walk to downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue shops and restaurants.
Wessels faces onto a landscaped courtyard and is situated in the heart of College Avenue Campus.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Community Kitchen
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Wireless networking in lounge