Halls & Apartments
Old Gibbons Hall
Old Gibbons is a traditional residence hall built in 1926. Old Gibbons consists of individual houses. They are on the Douglass campus undergraduate students.
New Brunswick NJ, 08901
Near Mason Gross school of arts and Neilson Dining Hall
Houses with a true home feel. These are home to undergraduate housing programs.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Wireless networking in lounge