Residence Life(732) 932-9363
Lippincott is a traditional residence hall built in 1962. It is named for Miriam Lee Early Lippincott, trustee of Rutgers (1932-1947). She served as a member of the Board of Managers and Trustees Committee of New Jersey College for Women (now Douglass College), and as a member of the New Jersey State Federation of Women's Clubs. Ms. Lippincott was a pioneer in the fight-cancer movement in New Jersey. Resulting from her generous donations to Douglass College, the Barbara Lee Lippincott Scholarship was instituted in 1938. (Sources: Historical Information File, Office of Assistant Dean, Douglass College.)
New Brunswick NJ, 08901-8520
Very close to Neilson Dining Hall, Cook Campus Student Center, Cook/Douglass Recreation Center, Intramural fields. An easy walk to Douglass College Center and the Rutgers Arts Complex.
Community kitchen including microwave, social areas, TV, and study areas.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Community Kitchen
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair.
- Each room has two closets
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Wireless networking in lounge