Halls & Apartments
Katzenbach is a traditional residence hall built in 1963. It was named for Marie Hilson Katzenbach (1882-1970), trustee of Rutgers University (1932-1970). She served on the State Board of Education as member, vice president, and then president. She also served on the boards of several educational and social service institutions benefiting disadvantaged children. In 1956, she received the annual award for Distinguished Service to Education from the New Jersey Education Association.
New Brunswick NJ, 08901
Neilson Dining Hall, Cook Campus Student Center, Cook/Douglass Recreation Center, Intramural fields, Hickman Hall, Rutgers Arts Center Complex, Loree Gym, Douglass College Center.
Community kitchen including microwave, social areas, TV, and study areas.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Main lounge
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Outdoor Gazebo
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Wireless networking in lounge