Halls & Apartments
Jameson is a traditional residence hall built in 1927. These residences have cherry furniture throughout all the rooms. Jameson is comprised of several buildings surrounding a wide courtyard and is also home to the Willets Health Center and the Cabaret Theatre.
New Brunswick NJ, 08901
Jameson is located on the side of campus facing downtown New Brunswick and is located very close to the Douglass Student Center and the Mabel Smith Douglass Library.
Carpet throughout the facility. Jameson is home to several Douglass Residential College Special Interest Living Learning Communities.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Community Kitchen
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Laundry room in building
- Main lounge
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Wireless networking in lounge