MaintenanceCollege Avenue Housing
Halls & Apartments
College Ave. Campus
Frelinghuysen is a traditional residence hall built in 1956. It is located on the College Avenue Campus and is one of the "River Halls" that overlook the Raritan River.
New Brunswick NJ, 08901-1176
Adjacent to the Student Activities Center and convenience store. Very close to Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, College Avenue Gym, Health Services, and academic buildings. Just blocks from downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue shops and restaurants.
Room floors are tiled; the windows have drapes.
- Basketball Courts
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Community Kitchen
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Laundry room in building
- Lounge on every floor
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Wireless networking in lounge