College Ave. Campus
Ford Hall is a traditional residence hall erected in 1915. It was donated by John Howard Ford who was a member of the Board of Trustees from 1912 to 1914 that made numerous gifts to Rutgers for purchases of properties. Source: Catalogue of Building and Place Names at Rutgers
New Brunswick NJ, 08901-1164
Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Campus Student Center, College Avenue Gym, Alexander Library, The Rutgers Club, Walk to downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue commercial district
Ford hall is a complex of five houses, linked by a basement hallway. The building is fitted with both single rooms and suites for graduate students.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Community Kitchen
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair.
- Each room has two closets
- Each student has an individual room
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Laundry room within walking distance
- Main lounge
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Wireless networking in lounge