Halls & Apartments
Davidson is a traditional residence hall built in 1961. It is divided into four buildings located close to one another: A, B, C, and D, creating an atmosphere for first-years to build community with one another. It is on Davidson Road which passes through land purchased by Gabriel Davidson in 1929 as an agricultural settlement for Jewish farmers. A native New Yorker, Davidson's many accomplishments included his law practice (1901 through 1907) and his appointment as general manager of the Jewish Agricultural Society (1907 through 1917).
Piscataway NJ, 8854
Near Busch Campus Center, Paul Robeson Cultural Center, Busch Dining Hall, Sonny Werblin Recreation Center (premier athletic facility)
Community lounge in each building with laundry, TV, pool and foozball tables, rooms are carpeted and have drapes, cluster of four one-story buildings.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Laundry room in building
- Main lounge
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Pool Table
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Wireless networking in lounge