Residence Life(732) 932-7209
MaintenanceCollege Avenue Housing
College Ave. Campus
Campbell is a traditional residence hall built in 1956. It is one of the "River Halls" that overlook the Raritan River. This building was named for William Henry Campbell (born 1808). He was a Professor of Biblical Literature, Theological Seminary; Professor of Belles-Letters, President of Rutgers College; & founder of the Suydam Street Reformed Church in New Brunswick. Campbell Hall is located near 12 other Residence Hall on College Ave, making one feel connected with their community!
New Brunswick NJ, 08901-1176
Adjacent to the Student Activities Center and convenience store. Very close to Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, College Avenue Gym, Health Services, and academic buildings. Just blocks from downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue shops and restaurants.
- Basketball Courts
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Community Kitchen
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair.
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Laundry room in building
- Lounge on every floor
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Wireless networking in lounge