MaintenanceCollege Avenue Housing
Halls & Apartments
College Ave. Campus
Brett is a traditional residence hall built in 1964. Named after Phillip Milledoler Brett: Trustee of Rutgers University and also served as the President of Rutgers from 1930-1932. It houses students that are enrolled in the Rutgers Honors Program. It is located near "Bishop Beach", at the center of College Ave around 12 other residence halls, making one feel connected with their community.
New Brunswick NJ, 08901-1178
Centrally located on College Avenue Campus, placing it adjacent to University services including College Avenue Gym, Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, Health Services, and academic buildings. A few shorts blocks to downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue.
Room floors are tiled; the windows have drapes.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Community Kitchen
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Wireless networking in lounge