Campbell Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1956. It is one of the “River Halls” that overlook the Raritan River. This building was named for William Henry Campbell (born 1808). He was a Professor of Biblical Literature, Theological Seminary; Professor of Belles-Letters, President of Rutgers College, and founder of the Suydam Street Reformed Church in New Brunswick. Campbell Hall is located near 12 other residence halls on College Ave, making one feel connected with their community.
Adjacent to the Student Activities Center and convenience store. A short walk to Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, College Avenue Gym, Health Services, and academic buildings. Just blocks from downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue shops and restaurants.
- Basketball Courts
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Laundry room in building
- Community Kitchen
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Each room has two closets
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Lounge on every floor
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Wifi in all rooms
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair