College Ave. Campus
Brett is a traditional residence hall built in 1964. Named after Phillip Milledoler Brett: Trustee of Rutgers University and also served as the President of Rutgers from 1930-1932. It houses students that are enrolled in the Rutgers Honors Program. It is located near “Bishop Beach”, at the center of College Ave around 12 other residence halls, making one feel connected with their community.