Brett Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1964. Named after Phillip Milledoler Brett, who has served as both a Trustee of Rutgers University and President of Rutgers from 1930-1932. It is located near “Bishop Beach”, at the center of College Ave around 12 other residence halls, making one feel connected with their community.
Centrally located on College Avenue Campus, placing it adjacent to University services including: College Avenue Gym, Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, Health Services, and academic buildings. A few shorts blocks to downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue.
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Community Kitchen
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Wifi in all rooms
- Each room has two closets