Allen Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1976. It is part of the BAMM complex, located near three other Residences Halls and B.E.S.T. Hall with a computer lab. Allen houses many science and engineering students, making it easier for students to interact with others who share the same interests or majors.
Busch Dining Hall, Busch Student Center, Busch Recreation Bubble, Libraries Annex, Sonny Werblin Recreation Center (premier athletic facility), intramural fields.
- Wifi in all rooms
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Air cooled
- Each room has two closets
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Laundry room in building
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Lounge on every floor
- There are two bathrooms per floor
- Ping Pong Table
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Main lounge