Meet the Staff
Campbell Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1956. It is one of the “River Halls” that overlook the Raritan River. This building was named for William Henry Campbell (born 1808). He was a Professor of Biblical Literature, Theological Seminary; Professor of Belles-Letters, President of Rutgers College, and founder of the Suydam Street Reformed Church in New Brunswick. Campbell Hall is located near 12 other residence halls on College Ave, and is home to the Leadership Living-Learning Community.
Adjacent to the Student Activities Center and convenience store. A short walk to Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, College Avenue Gym, Health Services, and academic buildings. Just blocks from downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue shops and restaurants.
- Vending machines
- Wifi throughout the building
- Laundry facility
- Building main lounge
- Building study lounge
- Floor lounges
- Flat screen televisions (with cable)
- Pool table, ping pong table, foosball table
- Communal kitchen (with stove top and oven) (one in the building)
- Communal microwave, refrigerator, sink
- Communal bathroom (separated by gender)
- Ramp leading into building an entrance way
What’s included in my room?
- Twin extra long bed and mattress
- Beds have the ability to be lofted
- Closet space
- Linoleum flooring
- Blinds or curtains
- Cable TV ready (in every room)
- Wifi in bedrooms