Meet the Staff
Brett Hall is a traditional residence hall built in 1964. Named after Phillip Milledoler Brett, who has served as both a Trustee of Rutgers University and President of Rutgers from 1930-1932. It is located near “Bishop Beach” at the center of College Ave around 12 other residence halls, and is one of several residence halls to host SAS Honors Program Housing.
Centrally located on College Avenue Campus, placing it adjacent to University services including: College Avenue Gym, Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, Health Services, and academic buildings. A few shorts blocks to downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue.
- Air conditioning (common spaces only)
- Vending machines
- Wifi throughout the building
- Laundry facility
- Building main lounge
- Building study lounge
- Floor lounges
- Flat screen televisions (with cable)
- Pool table, ping pong table
- Communal kitchen (with stove top and oven) (one in the building)
- Communal microwave, refrigerator, sink
- Communal bathroom (separated by gender)
What’s included in my room?
- Twin extra long bed and mattress
- Closet space
- Blinds or curtains
- Cable TV ready (in every room)
- Wifi in bedrooms
- Linoleum flooring